A quick & easy vegan coleslaw recipe just like what we remember digging into growing up. It’s creamy and crunchy with the perfect amount of bite, plus it only takes 10 minutes to make!
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise (we use Follow Your Heart)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar plus more to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing until uniform. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix together until well combined and uniform. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the coleslaw into the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to set. Enjoy!
- You can definitely dig into the right away, but it is better as it sits and we suggest you at least leave it in the fridge to set until serving.
- Prep Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Category: Side, Summer
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
Keywords: picnic, vegan, coleslaw, gluten free, easy, quick, summer, classic