This popular Filipino dessert is a must-try! This sweet Avocado with Condensed Milk dish in under 5 minutes, requires just 3 ingredients to make and no appliances. It is the perfect chilled treat for a hot summer day!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1–2 tablespoons vegan sweetened condensed milk: We like to add 1-2 tablespoons per avocado, but just add it to taste based on your sweetness preference 🙂
- Optional: splash of non-dairy milk
- Crushed ice
- Halve the avocado and carefully remove the pit. Dice the avocado flesh (we do this still in the skin) and transfer it to a bowl.
- Pour in 1-2 tbsp of vegan condensed milk (we like it on the sweeter side, so add it to taste if you are making this for the first time) and a splash of non-dairy milk, and mix until uniform.
- Lastly, add ice to the avocado mixture and mix until uniform and the ice begins to melt. This will water things down to make it easier to eat and get it nice and chilled.
- This recipe is best when served the day it is made since it will begin to oxidize, but it can also be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- If you’re not a fan of eating ice, you can blend the avocado and condensed milk into a dessert smoothie or even mash it up fine in a bowl, then chill. If you have popsicle molds, you can transfer the blended mixture to popsicle molds for sweet avocado popsicles!
- You can also make this recipe with non-dairy milk and sugar if you don’t have vegan condensed milk.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert. Snack
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Filipino