A creamy flavor packed pesto recipe paired with the perfect zucchini noodle salad. This dish is easy, oil-free and perfect when you are not in the mood to cook!
Oil-free White Bean Pesto
- 1 (15-oz) can cannellini beans (or 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2–3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2–3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- In a food processor, add all of the pesto ingredients and run until smooth.
- Mix the spiralized zucchini with spinach and tomato in a large bowl, then put desired amount of dressing over and dig in!
- Not all of the pesto will be used!
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Entree, Salad