This Date Caramel is the perfect topping or dip for all of your favorite snacks and desserts. All you need is a high speed blender with just 3 healthy, wholesome ingredients.
- 16 medjool dates, pitted*
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Soak the dates in hot water for around 10 minutes to soften.
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- We have tested this recipe with a food processor, and it will definitely work, but it may not be as smooth as a blender.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
Keywords: date, caramel, dessert, snack, meal prep