Learn how to make this quick and easy vegan lunch or dinner with just a few simple ingredients and less than 30 minutes of your time. It’s packed with veggies, full of flavor, and leftovers can be enjoyed throughout the week.
- 1 large zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 8 oz. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 vegan sausages, halved and sliced
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 8 oz. Barilla Rotini Pasta
- 1 jar Barilla Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Vegan Parmesan, to top
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta.
- Add the zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms, vegan sausage, oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to the baking sheet and mix until well combined. Roast for 20-25 minutes, mixing halfway through.
- Add a large pinch of salt along with the pasta to the boiling water and cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain the pasta and add it back into the pot along with the Barilla Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce, roasted vegetables and spinach. Mix until warmed through and the spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh basil and vegan parmesan on top. Enjoy!
- We change up the vegetables based on what we have at home. Consider this recipe as a base!