Did someone say Creamy One-Pot Taco Pasta? Learn how to make this simple and hearty dish using just one-pot and 30 minutes of your time.
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound vegan grounds (we used Beyond Meat)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup salsa of your choice
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup taco sauce of your choice (we used Sky Valley)
- 2 cups pasta (we used rotini)
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds (we used Follow Your Heart cheddar)
- Cilantro, for garnish
- To a lightly oiled medium sized pot, add in the onion and garlic. Cook for about 2-3 minutes until garlic is fragrant and onions translucent.
- Add in vegan grounds and taco seasoning, mix through, and cook until grounds have browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the vegetable broth, salsa, black beans, taco sauce and corn. Stir well, then add in the uncooked pasta.
- Bring mixture to a boil and then lower to low-medium heat and cover the skillet with a lid. Let simmer for between 10-13 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente. The time will vary based on the pasta you are using.
- Uncover, add in vegan cheese, and mix until melted. Top taco pasta with optional toppings of choice. We love avocado, vegan sour cream, cherry tomatoes, and fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: One-Pot
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: taco, pasta, 30 minutes, one-pot, vegan, plant-based, dairy-free, meat-free