Take your soups and salads to the next level with these 5-ingredient croutons. They’re easy to make, full of flavor, require simple ingredients and will add the perfect crunch to your meal.
- 4 cups cubed sourdough bread (or bread of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, add in the bread, garlic powder, dried parsley, and salt. Mix until everything is uniform.
- Drizzle in the olive oil while mixing and stir until all of the bread is well coated and the olive oil is evenly distributed.
- Spread the bread cubes onto your prepared pan in a single layer and place it into the oven for *about* 10 minutes, or until the croutons are crispy and golden brown. If you’re using fresh bread, it may take a few minutes longer to crisp up and dry out, and if you are using old/stale bread, it may bake faster, so be sure to just keep an eye on these while they bake.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Croutons, 5 ingredients, sourdough, bread, garlic, parsley, side