- 2 small zucchini, sliced into fry shapes
- 1 medium white potato, sliced thin into fry shapes*
- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs (I made mine by toasting 3 slices of gluten-free bread and processing it in a food processor.)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Raw nut Milk
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 tsp Healthy Green Salt Substitute
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 420F. Prepare by setting aside a cooling rack* on a lined baking tray.
- Assembly line: Flour and spices in one bowl, milk in another, and breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dip each zucchini and potato into the flour, then the milk, and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Place on the cooling rack and bake for 18-20 minutes*.
-If the potatoes are too thick, they will not cook all the way.
-You may grease your cooking rack if you want. If not, it will stick a bit but its manageable. I did not grease it.
-I suggest baking the zucchini and potatoes separately as their cooking times will vary.
-I cooked the zucchini for 18 mins and the potatoes for 20 mins.
-Original recipe from byChocolate Covered Katie.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins