- 8 cups water
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 whole pomegranate (seeds only)
- 2–4 tbs coconut sugar (to taste)
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 fresh cinnamon sticks
- Place all of the ingredients except the orange juice into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn the heat to low and cover. Allow it to cook on low for 1 hour.
- Strain and add in the orange juice. Taste test and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Serve warm or chill in the fridge before serving if desired cold.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Vegan