In less than 15 minutes you can enjoy this simple and delicious vegan street corn pasta salad. It’s the perfect budget-friendly side to bring to BBQ’s & Picnics all summer long!
- 16 oz fusilli pasta
- 2 1/2 cups corn kernels, roasted
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened vegan yogurt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons vegan Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together vegan mayonnaise, plain unsweetened vegan yogurt, lime juice, vegan parmesan cheese, fresh cilantro, chili powder, black pepper, and garlic.
- Add in the cooked pasta along with the remaining ingredients and stir to fully coat.
- Garnish with additional vegan parmesan, corn kernels, and fresh cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Pasta, Salad
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Appetizers, Salad, Sides, Cinco de Mayo, Entree, Pasta, Vegan Party