- 4 frozen bananas, broken into 4 pieces each
- 1 medium apple, roughly chopped (I used Fuji)
- 1/4–1/3 tsp Organic Mushroom Matrix Reishi Powder
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fresh vanilla bean powder (or extract)
- 1/8 tsp fresh nutmeg*
- 1/8 tsp Ginger powder
- Pinch of cloves
- Pecans as desired
- Place all ingredients except for the pecans into a food processor (or high speed blender) and process until smooth and airy. Add water or almond milk, 1-2 tbsp at a time, as needed.
- Either serve immediately, or place into a bowl and into the freezer to harden up a bit.
- Top with pecans and cinnamon.
In order to photograph this recipe, the bowl was placed in the freezer prior to serving. Then, once served, the bowl with ice cream was placed back into the freezer until hard. If you don’t mind a more soft-serve texture, you may skip this process all together.
With nutmeg, a little goes a long way! Only add this small bit to start.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Raw Vegan