- 2 bunches curly kale
- Persimmon Ginger Dressing
- Wash and dry the kale, them remove the stems. Rip the kale into medium pieces, keeping in mind they will shrink a bit in the dehydrator.
- Prepare the dressing by simply blending all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and massage with your hands until thoroughly covered.
- Place onto the tray of a dehydrator and dry on 115F overnight, 6-8 hours depending on the size of the kale.
These kale chips were made in my dehydrator, but feel free to use your oven if you need to. Set the oven to the lowest temperature, place the kale inside, and instead of closing it all the way, place a wooden spoon in between the opening. This allows for moisture to escape as a dehydrator would. I have not yet tried this method, but I have made other kale chips in this manner with success.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Raw Vegan