As always, customize this recipe to your liking, and keep it sweet, simple and vegan!
- 1 spirulina Wrawp
- 1–2 small beets*
- Shredded carrots
- 1/4 avocado
- Pea Sprouts
- Mixed baby greens (kale, spinach and chard)
- Peel and cube beets into about 1/2″ pieces. Season to taste and roast at 350F for 35-40 minutes, or until desired consistency is reached.
- Slice the avocado, and place into wrap, along with the remaining ingredients + any other ingredients you wish to include in your wrap.
- Arrange ingredients in wrap, roll up, and enjoy!
If creating a completely raw wrap, simply use shredded raw beets and skip the first step.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free