The perfect way to spice up your morning breakfast, this Mint Matcha Chia Pudding is not only delicious but is easy to make and can be made ahead to save you time in the morning!
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (Optionally raw; I used almond and coconut)
- 2–3 medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 4 mint leaves (adjust to taste)
- A handful of kale, destemmed
- 5.5 tbsp chia seeds
- Toppings of choice (berries are great!)
- Blend your non dairy milk, dates, vanilla, mint leaves, kale and matcha together until smooth.
- Pour into a large jar, and add the chia seeds. Shake vigorously to combine.
- Stick your mixture in the fridge overnight, or about 8 hours. You can take it out sooner if you’d like, no worries! But I do recommend the longer the better.
- Remove from the fridge, and give it a shake or stir.
- Pour it into a bowl or cup, add your toppings of choice, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Category: 18861