The holiday season is here! I decided to create a list of Healthy Vegan Holiday Gift Ideas for your vegans friends this year! These are gifts that I myself would love, and I recommend them based upon my personal experience and satisfaction with them. I hope that this list is helpful, or at least inspires some ideas in your mind for the perfect holiday gifts. Let me know what you think and also if you have any other ideas to share <3
A Produce Box/Basket
Fresh, local organic goodies!
- All you need to do is purchase a cute box or basket (or recycle one/DIY) and fill it with the person’s favorite produce items or produce that is seasonal in local to you, from places such as a farmer’s market.
- You can also pick out produce and put little notes on each, saying why you chose that ingredient or why it reminds you of the person.
- Fill the box with specific ingredients and attach a recipe card for the person’s favorite recipe and an “rsvp” phone number (yours) to set a date for you two to cook the recipe together.
DIY Custom Vegan Ingredient/Snack Box
- All you need to do is purchase a cute box (or make one of your own) and fill it with the person’s favorite vegan snacks or frequently used ingredients.
- Check out the Vegan Cuts Marketplace
- Here are a few you can try out:
- Square Bars (discount code: sweetsimplevegan)
- Raw Revolution (discount code: sweetsimplevegan)
- Organic Mushroom Matrix Reishi Powder
- Organic Wheatgrass Juice Powder
- Arctic Berries Blueberry Powder
- Dang Foods Toasted Coconut Chips
- Healthy homemade snacks! Find ideas in my Snacks recipe archive.
- Superfoods, such as:
Gifts from the heart
- Homemade Dinner (or any special meal)
- Coupons/Vouchers for small deeds, such as chores, meals, cleaning, etc.
- Homemade healthy treats/sweets such as raw cookies, raw brownies, etc.
- “23 DIY Projects For People Who Suck At DIY“
- DIY ideas from Pinterest
- Kind words 🙂 Its amazing how much a positive attitude can do for someone else’s day. Take the day to be especially caring towards others, especially those you love.
- Garden Markers
- Seeds for plants
- Burpee Seed Sprouter + 3 Types of Sprouting Seeds
- Ideas of DIY Garden Gifts from My Pinterest
- Tools, such as rake, shovel, tool holder belt, etc.
Fruit Picker Basket: This tool is SUPER handy when foraging fruit. It has saved me a countless number of times and has helped me get more fruit that I would on my own two feet (+ I’m a bit short!)
- Sweet Simple Vegan: Lunch & Dinner (salt-free, gluten-free)
- Rawsome Vegan Baking
- Vegan Cooking For Carnivores: Over 125 Recipes So Tasty You Won’t Miss the Meat
- Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook
- 101 Frickin’ Rawsome Recipes
- The Blender Girl: Super-Easy, Super-Healthy Meals, Snacks, Desserts, and Drinks–100 Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes!
- Forks Over Knives – The Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year
- I Am Grateful: Recipes and Lifestyle of Cafe Gratitude
- Sweet Gratitude: A New World of Raw Desserts
- Main Street Vegan: Everything You Need to Know to Eat Healthfully and Live Compassionately in the Real World
- Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health
- The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health
- The Beauty Detox Solution: Eat Your Way to Radiant Skin, Renewed Energy and the Body You’ve Always Wanted
- How to Be Vegan: Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Cruelty-Free Eating, Living, Dating, Travel, Decorating, and More
- Veganish: The Omnivores Guide To Plant-Based Cooking.
- Choosing Raw: Making Raw Foods Part of the Way You Eat
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition
- Silpat: non-stick baking sheets made of a blend of food-safe silicone and a fiberglass mesh.
- Go Salt-Free With This DIY Healthy & Green Raw Vegan Salt Substitute
- Savour This Kitchen Spice Blends (Salt-free & Sugar -free) made locally in Venice, CA
- Fruit and Avocado Tool Set
- Ball Heritage Collection Mason Jars
Custom Hand Stamped Flatware by For Such A Time Designs
Clothing, Shoes and Accessories
- Glyder Apparel: Yoga and Workout Clothes (discount code: sweetsimple)
- Hot Dog Yoga Rollpack ®: The BEST yoga bag! Read my review here.
- Moo Shoes: My favorite vegan shoe shop, located here in LA and in NY
- Bunnies in LA Handstamped Kale Necklace
- Mesa Blue Jewelry
- Obey SYD Black VEGAN Leather Bomber Jacket
- Lulu’s: Tons of vegan clothing and accessories, including shoes, faux leather jackets and purses
- Green juice tote
- Green juice tee
- I’m Sorry For What I Said When I Was Undercarbed Unisex Shirt
- Fruit and Vegetable Headbands and Scrunchies
- Vitamix Blender (<– Click and receive free shipping!) or Vitamix Accessories (<– Click and receive free shipping!) + A Spatula Set!
Any Vitamix machine purchased from December 2nd to December 31st 2014 will automatically receive a FREE set of 3 spatulas (shipped separately) specially designed to fit into every corner of the Vitamix container, slim and lightweight for easy handling and removing thick mixtures from the blades.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Within 30 days of purchase, a 3 pack of spatulas will be shipped separately to the same shipping address at NO COST. This special add on item will not appear on your order confirmation sheet as it is something Vitamix will be processing behind the scenes.
For your furry friends
- Gifts for Dog Lovers: Vegan Cuts
- Cheap & Easy DIY Cat Collar (Minimal Sewing)
- Vegan Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan! >> This is NOT a sponsored post.