- Mushrooms of choice (I used white)
- Vegan ricotta cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- Sliced black olives
- Sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced (do not use the ones in oil! I purchase the oil- and salt- free ones from Trader Joe’s)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Remove mushroom stems, and set aside for later use (stir fry, soup, have fun with it!)
- Wash and dry mushroom caps, and use a small knife to hollow out the mushrooms to ensure a large enough hole to stuff. If you are using larger mushrooms, this may not be necessary.
- Add salt and pepper the ricotta to taste, then generously stuff the mushrooms.
- Top each mushroom with an olive slice.
- Decorate the mushrooms with the thinly sliced sun dried tomatoes, about 4-5 per mushroom.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate and serve warm!
The original idea for this recipe is from Jackie and her rad blog Vegan Yack Attack.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 13 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Vegan