- Lined Baking tray or large plate
- 2 1.65 oz. Trader Joes’s 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate Bar (or vegan chocolate bar/chips of choice)
Toppings/Add Ins of Choice, such as:
- Goji berries
- Pumpkin seeds
- Shredded coconut
- 1/4–1/2 tsp gypsy spice blend
- Line a baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper or a silpat sheet, set aside.
- Chop the chocolate into 1/2-inch pieces and place it into either ova pre-prepared stove top double boiler or into a microwave safe bowl. If using the stove top, continuously stir until melted.
- If using a microwave, warm in 15 second intervals, stirring with a rubber spatula between each. Continue microwaving and stirring at between intervals until melted.
- Stir any spices being used into the melted chocolate.
- Pour the onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Add your toppings. Try to spread out the ingredients so there is a piece of each in every bite.
- Let the bark harden at room temperature, about 1 hour. (Or to speed it up, place it into the fridge or freezer). Break into pieces once hard and store in an airtight container at room temp or in the fridge for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins