- (See Notes)
- Use any combination of 3 cups dry ingredients, ½ cup liquid sweetener + ½ tbsp cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 F (convection if possible) and line a large baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir until uniform, then spread on the baking sheet and press it into a solid rectangle.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are just staring to brown, but do not stir it!
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes, then break apart into chunks.
Use any combination of 3 cups dry ingredients + 1/2 cup liquid sweetener.
Adapted from Feasting On Fruit.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan