- Stir all of the ingredients together* except for the water.
- Add a water, 1/2 tbs at a time, until you get a thick creamy paste.
- Apply a thin layer on your face, avoiding under the eye.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes, or until to dry.
- Rinse face with water, then moisturize.
-When making this mask, make sure you do not mix with a metal utensil or bowl. Metal will mess with the electrical charge of the clay, and prevent it from being fully effective on your skin!
-I did not use all of the mask, so I put it in a small tupperware and stored it in the fridge. When I used it again, I simply added 1 tbs of water to rehydrate it, and it worked perfectly.
- Prep Time: 5 mins