This apple cinnamon chia pudding is the perfect make ahead breakfast that is filling, packed with flavor and so easy to make!
- 2 cups nondairy milk
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2–1 tablespoons coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut + more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of freshly grated ginger
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and diced
- Stir all of your ingredients, except for the apple, in a large bowl. Make sure the bowl is a bit larger than the mixture, as the chia seeds will expand as they sit.
- Cover the bowl, and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, pour some of the pudding to serve, and top with a chopped apple and coconut shavings. Enjoy!
- Sits well in the fridge for about 3 days
- Prep Time: 7 hours
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
Keywords: Chiam Pudding, Breakfast, Snack, Vegan, Gluten-free, apple, cinnamon