Learn how to make perfect grilled corn on the cob in less than an hour!
- 6 fresh corn in their husks
- Vegan butter
- Parsley, finaely chopped
- Fill a large pot or bucket large enough to fit all of your corn with cold water. Set this aside.
- Remove and discard any dry husks from the corn, or any husks that are not green and moist. Cut off the excess on top using scissors.
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1″ of the bottom, then remove and discard as much silk as you can. Re-cover the corn with the husk and place the ear of corn into the bucket of water. Repeat with all of your corn. Allow the corn to soak for 10 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Remove the corn from the bucket and shake off any excess water. Place the corn onto the hot grill and cover. Allow the corn to grill for 15-20 minutes, turning it every 5 minutes for even cooking. You want the corn to be tender but not mushy.
- Remove the corn from the grill. Once it is easy to handle, remove the husks.
- Dress up the corn as desired. We like to dress ours up with vegan butter, salt, pepper, and parsley. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side
- Method: Grill
Keywords: grilled, corn, summer, appetizer, side, vegan butter, snack