Learn how to make this easy and flavorful tahini dressing. It takes just 5 minutes to prepare and it can be used on just about anything!
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons tamari (or soy sauce if not gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup water, or as needed to thin
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except for the water and salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add about 1/4 cup of water at a time, whisking thoroughly until smooth, until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.
- You can use any liquid sweetener of your choice.
- If you want to skip the tamari or soy sauce, just be sure to add some extra salt to taste.
- The nutrition facts do not take into consideration the addition of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dressings, Sides
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American