The perfect cozy fall breakfast! Learn how to make this pumpkin pie chia seed pudding with just 9 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. It’s perfect for meal prep, on the go and even for picky eaters!
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2–3 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- Optional: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of cloves
- Pinch of salt
- (OR you can use 1 to 1 1 /2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice instead of the individual spices)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds* (see notes)
- Coconut yogurt
- Ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin seeds
- Add all of the ingredients except for the chia seeds to a medium sized bowl and whisk together until uniform.
- Add in the chia seeds and mix until well combined.
- Place into the refrigerator to set for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve with toppings of your choice and enjoy!
- I suggest adding an additional 1 tablespoon of chia seeds if you would like for this to be really thick. We like it slightly loose so we chose to do 4 tablespoons.
- If you like spice heavy pumpkin pie flavor, you can increase the spices in this recipe by half.
- We prefer a neutral milk such as almond milk for this recipe but if you would like for it to be a bit more decadent and flavored, coconut milk works great in this!
- This recipe should last for 7 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
- The nutrition facts do not take into consideration the addition of toppings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Fall
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
Keywords: Breakfast, Fall, Vegan, Gluten-Free, pumpkin pie, chia pudding