A simple and delicious 3-ingredient vegan chocolate truffle recipe that will rock your world. All you need are dates, cacao powder, and a topping to coat them in—that’s it!
- If your dates are not fresh (soft and gooey), soak them in warm water for 15 minutes and then drain.
- Place the dates and the cacao powder into a food processor and run until it forms a uniform dough.
- Using a small cookie scooper or a tablespoon measuring spoon, scoop the dough and roll them into small balls. Continue until you have rolled out all of the dough.
- Roll the balls in coatings of your choice. We used cacao powder, dehydrated raspberry powder and ground pistachios. Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. These will firm up in the refrigerator and are best served the day of, but if you are going to store them, just be sure to let them sit out for at least 30 minutes so that they soften up.
- The nutrition facts do not take into consideration the additional toppings.
- Category: Dessert, Raw Vegan
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free
Keywords: Raw, Vegan, Truffles, 3-ingredient, Dessert