Chocolate Mousse like you’ve never had before. Decadent, creamy, vegan and made with only 3-ingredients. It’s SO dang good!
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
- 1 heaping cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Vegan whipped cream
- Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.
- Shaved or chopped dark chocolate
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chocolate in 15-second increments, mixing after each increment, until it is completely melted. It took about 90 seconds for our chocolate to melt.
- Add the melted chocolate into a high-speed blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend until very smooth. Taste and add more dates to sweeten it up as needed.
- You can eat it as is or transfer the mixture into a sealable container, and set it into the refrigerator for about an hour to thicken.
- Transfer the mousse into serving cups and add toppings of your choice. We used vegan whipped cream, raspberries, and chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
- We have not tested this recipe with any other variety of dates but from our experience with other recipes, deglet noor will work in this, it will just alter the flavor slightly.
- Prep Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
Keywords: Dessert, Vegan, Gluten-free, Mousse, Chocolate, Coconut, Cream, Easy, 3-Ingredient