- 1 1/2 – 2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs*
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Wash & dry potatoes. Pierce with a knife a few spots on each potato, and place into a steamer pot for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes steam, mix the remaining ingredients together into a small bowl.
- Preheat a convection* oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Remove from steamer, and slice each potato in half. Place into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour half of the spice and bread crumb mixture over the potatoes, toss, then pour the second half.
- Toss around until evenly coated. Place onto baking sheets and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove, cool, and dig in!
Try your best to find bread crumbs with only 1-2 ingredients, no salt added if possible.
A convection oven is key for crispiness. Results will vary in a regular oven.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins