- 1 bunch mizuna (also known as water greens)
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 cups mixed microgreens (I used Trader Joe’s)*
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 persian cucumber
- 1 ataulfo mango
- 1 tomato
- 1/2–1 avocado
- 2 ataulfo mangoes
- 1/2 tbsp barley grass juice powder
- 1/4 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Squeeze of orange juice
- Roughly chop the greens and place into a large bowl.
- Cut up the salad ingredients, any way you would like, and arrange onto the greens.
- Blend together the dressing ingredients until smooth, and pour over the salad.
- Mix until combined and most of the greens are covered, then dig in!
-Contains organic mizuna, organic tatsoi, organic red mustard, organic purple kohlrabi, organic red cabbage, organic kale, organic broccoli, organic collards, organic celery, organic arugula, organic beet tops, organic amaranth.
-Try to purchase as organic as possible 🙂
- Prep Time: 10 mins