Come y bebe, which translates to “eat and drink”, is an Ecuadorian fruit salad made with fresh diced fruits and orange juice. You can eat it with a spoon or drink it straight from a glass, and it’s perfect as a breakfast, snack, and even dessert.
- 6 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 large papaya (or two small) peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 1 pineapple, diced
- 3 bananas, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- If you are making fresh orange juice, I suggest juicing your oranges first.
- Add all of the diced fruit into a large bowl and pour over the orange juice. Set aside.
- Mix and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Ecuadorian
Keywords: como y bebe, ecuador, ecuadorian, vegan, snack, fruit