Today we are sharing with you an easy and healthy ginger miso dressing– it will take your salads to the next level and is ready in just 5 minutes!We asked on Instagram what sort of recipes our community would like for the #SSVHealthy2018 Challenge, and there was an overwhelming amount of requests for oil-free dressings.
Chris and I got into the kitchen and came up with two brand new and ammmmazing dressings…if I do say so myself 😉 My contribution was this Ginger Miso Dressing, while he put together a Creamy Chipotle Dressing that you should also check out! And fear not — vegan miso exists! When I first went vegan I assumed all miso contained fish, but there are many on the market from Miso Master that do not!
Miso dressings were one of my favorites growing up and I don’t know why it took us this long to make one of our own because of how easy it was. Not only is this great in salads, but also over steamed veggies and potatoes!Make sure you tag us on Instagram @sweetsimplevegan and @consciouschris and hashtag #sweetsimplevegan if you recreate any of our recipes as well as #SSVHealthy2018 if you’re joining in on the January challenge, we love to see your photos!Print
Easy Ginger Miso Dressing | 7-Ingredients + Gluten & Oil-Free
An easy and healthy ginger miso dressing that will take your salads to the next level and is ready in just 5 minutes!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 5 (2 tablespoon) servings
- ⅓ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 tablespoon miso (we used Miso Master Chickpea Miso)*
- 1 tablespoon tamari*
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2″ piece ginger*
- Dash of black pepper, if desired*
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to taste and serve over your dish of choice.
- This dressing will keep for 7 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- We started with 1/4″ of ginger and adjusted it to taste. You can also sub ground powdered ginger in as well. Start with 1/8 teaspoon and add more to taste.
- If you are not avoiding gluten, feel free to use soy sauce.
- Black pepper is optional and we actually left it out!
Nutrition facts label provided by Nutri Fox.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. However, this page may contain affiliate links, thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!