YESSSSS BABY YES.
This is one of those YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS type recipes. It is perfect for parties, holidays, wild Friday nights in…anytime you can make an excuse to make it, it’s perfect for.
By the way, I should add that I served this to a whole crowd of non vegans and it was devoured within 20 minutes 😉 I am not sure what sparked my want of a spinach artichoke dip, but I am so glad that it happened because this was OUT OF THIS WORLD.
I am going to start sharing recipes that are perfect for your Vegan Thanksgiving menus, and this is one of them! For the past two years I have collaborated with a few of my friends, Ahnest Veggie and Yvonne’s Vegan Kitchen, and my boyfriend Conscious Chris, and decided to keep on with the tradition and share more options this year (coming soon)!
We will be releasing the round up next week, but in the meantime, check out our previous recipes 🙂
ALSO! I wanted to share with you guys that I have partnered up with Thrive Market to give you all a FREE bottle of apple cider vinegar + a 30 day FREE trial + only $1.95 shipping ❤️All you have to do is visit their site and sign up! I have been using Thrive since last October and I couldn’t recommend it more! It is a costco-esque online health food store like whole foods meets costco so all of their products are discounted 🤓 I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!
Make sure you tag me on Instagram @sweetsimplevegan or twitter @sweetsimpleveg and hashtag #sweetsimplevegan if you recreate any of my recipes, I love to see your photos!
- 8 oz oil-free vegan chive cream cheese (I use Kite Hill) - or use 8 oz vegan cream cheese + 2 tbsp fresh chives
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 medium-large cloves garlic
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp dry ground mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups frozen artichoke hearts, partially thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen spinach, partially thawed and drained
- Italian bread crumbs (below)
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs (or sub gluten-free bread crumbs)
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground sage
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Serve with bread, crackers, raw veggies, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a high speed blender, add in the cream cheese, almond milk, lemon juice, garlic, salt, nutritional yeast, dry mustard, and black pepper. Blend until very smooth.
- Add in the artichokes and spinach and PULSE in and be sure to keep a chunky texture!
- Add all of the ingredients into an oven safe dish, and bake for 10 minutes.
- While that bakes, mix together the breadcrumb recipe.
- Remove dip oven, give it a stir, then top with a bit nutritional yeast and the bread crumbs as desired. Place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Then set oven to broil and broil for 1 minute, or until the top is nicely browned.
- Remove, let cool for about 4-5 minutes, and serve warm with bread, crackers, veggies, etc.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan