I am excited to share that I am going to be a part of theLong Beach Vegan Food & Music Festival with my Sweet Simple Vegan Merchandise as well as Conscious Chris’ new Booch & Nooch tees (images below).
The Long Beach Vegan Food & Music Festival has been created in celebration of a love for music, food and animals!A FREE all ages, all vegan, outdoor festival with featuring some delicious vegan fare, amazing live music, fun activities, creative art installations, an earth-friendly cruelty-free marketplace, oh and Sweet Simple Vegan merchandise! Now this is what I call the perfect summertime weekend <3The event is FREE, and if you would like, you can register here 🙂
Some of the vendors:
Long Beach Vegan Food & Music Festival
Rainbow Lagoon Park
295 E Shoreline Dr. Long Beach 90802
Sunday June 4th, 2016 11am-7pm
- How much is the event? Entry is Free! Bring money for yummy Food Booths and Trucks, Beer Garden and our Cruelty Free Marketplace.
- Where is Parking? Parking is adjacent to Rainbow Lagoon Park, 295 E Shoreline Dr. Long Beach 90802. Pricing to be announced.
- What can I bring? You can bring blankets or low back, beach style lawn chairs. Water is encouraged.
- What not to bring? Please no weapons, sharp objects, flammables. No beach umbrellas, easy ups or tents.No outside alcohol.
- Are Dogs Allowed? Only Service Animals with Official ID are Allowed. Please leave your furry friends at home! 🙂