Something that I have been hooked on lately is oats for breakfast! The weather is starting to cool down here in Los Angeles and that is making me want all things warm and cozy 🙂 This would be perfect alongside a hot cup of my Easy Vegan Superfood Hot Chocolate!
I am also excited to share that I am going to be participating in Vlogmas 2015!
First off, what is a vlog? It is a Video Blog! That simple. For Vlogmas, 25 videos will be released in 25 days, leading up to Christmas Day! This is going to be a big challenge for me but definitely worth it. I am excited to get more personal with my audience and show you snippets of my day to day life!
Check out this video + all of the 25 I will be releasing on My Youtube Channel!
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ⅓-1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbs almond milk
- ½ tbs maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp vanilla bean powder
- Stevia as needed
- Toppings: Fresh fruit & peanut butter*
- Bring the oats, zucchini and cinnamon to a boil over medium in the water, then bring down to a simmer until the oats absorb the water.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Top with peanut butter* and fresh fruit.