You all are always interested in natural, organic, and of course vegan products that I use, so I decided to round up my current favorite skin care products. There are even a lot of raw vegan and DIY options in the lists below!
Below are only products I have tried, as well as my daily routine at the end. Others that you may may be just as good, but I have used these all with success, and will be sticking to them because I am satisfied 🙂 As usual, I would only recommend products that I have tried and loved! + I will also update this list with new items if I find more I enjoy <3 Share below if you have any recommendations! I hope this helps xo
You all may have your own preferences, but I just advise that you try your best to purchase 100% vegan, cruelty-free, non-toxic, non-synthetic and organic products.
Exfoliation (body and face)
- Moisturizing Coconut Oil & Sugar Scrub: Mix equal parts sugar and solidified oil, scrub it all over your face, than wither scrub or wipe it off. Be sure the coconut oil is not melted, or it will melt the sugar.
- Almond Meal Face Scrub: 1/4 cup almond meal, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 4-6 drops of essential oil. Stir in a glass jar, and store in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks. To use, just take a tablespoon and lightly massage onto skin for a minute or two. Rinse with warm water, pat face dry, and then moisturize.
- Salt & Sugar Scrub: 1/4 cup pink himalayan or sea salt, 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar, 1/4 cup organic coconut oil, 15-20 drops essential oil.
- Raw Vegan Papaya Seed & Coconut Oil Facial: Be mindful that this recipe is enzyme rich and will burn a little! It’s the Alpha Hydroxy Acids munching dead skins cells.
- Spirulina Aloe Vera Face Mask: 1 mashed banana, 1/4 tsp spirulina powder, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp fresh aloe vera gel. Put on until dry, then rinse off.
- Luminance Skincare Organic Mataki Mushroom Face Mask (currently unavailable on their website, but they do have other masks you can check out).
- Rocky Mountain Coconut Activated Charcoal: use externally for homemade cosmetics, face masks and even teeth whitening!
- Luminance Skincare Organic Raw Delicate Facial Cleanser
Ingredients: (All Organic or Wild-Crafted): RO Filtered Water. Saponified Oils: Jojoba Oil, Kukui Oil, Coconut Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernal Oil and Macadamia Oil. Calendula. Extractions: Tamarind Seed & Tamanu.
- Bare Bones Facial Cleanser
Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, organic rose water, organic tea tree oil.
- Cocokind Organic Facial Cleansing Oil
Ingredients: Organic virgin coconut oil, organic virgin avocado oil, organic tea tree oil, organic lavender oil
- Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads
- Mashed Banana or Avocado (body and face): rub it all over your face and allow it to dry, then rinse off any excess. The avocado may give you a small tint, but it should disappear the next day after another rinse.
- Organic Coconut Oil (body and face)
- Cocokind Facial Repair Serum (face)
Ingredients: organic virgin coconut oil, organic avocado oil, organic rosehip oil
- Organic Coconut Oil: rub it all over your skin to wipe off the makeup, rinse your face, then wipe off any excess. Proceed to then wash your face.
*I get the large size (56 oz.): it lasts me a long while and also saves money!
- I don’t use these that often, but when I do, I have nothing but satisfaction with both 🙂
- Puffiness/dark circles: Luminance Skincare Organic Raw German Blue Chamomile Eye Cream
Ingredients: (All Organic or Wild-Crafted): Oils: Kukui. Argan, Avocado, and Meadowfoam. RO Filtered Water.C02 Herbal Extracts: 100% Pure Blue chamomile essential oil. St. John’s Wort, Comfrey, Chamomile, Sea Buckhorn, Tamarind Seed & Calendula. Red Radish Root to naturally preserve.
- Cocokind Organic Eye Firming Oil
Ingredients: Organic virgin coconut oil, organic virgin avocado oil, organic grapeseed oil
- Luminance Skincare Organic Pure Rose Water Toner
- Cocokind Organic Rosewater Toner
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap Bar Organic Hemp Lavender (body)
Ingredients: Saponified Organic Coconut, Organic Palm & Organic Olive Oils (W Retained Glycerin), Water, Organic Help Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lavandinoil, Organic Lavender Oil, Salt, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
- Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Organic Hemp Lavender (hands, dishes, etc. 18 uses!)
Ingredients: Water, Saponified Coconut-Hemp-Olive Oils (with retained Glycerin), Olive Fatty Acids, Lavandin & Lavender Oils, Rosemary Extract.
- EarthCure (hand & body)
Ingredients: A natural liquid glycerin soap made from distilled water, coconut oil, olive oil, vegetable glycerin, castor oil, jojoba oil, lemon essential oil and lemongrass essential oil
- A beauty post is definitely in the works, but for now I’ll include this small bit:
- Primer:100 Percent Pure Luminous Primer + Vitamins, Antioxidants & Resveratrol
- Foundation: 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Foundation*
- Powder: 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Foundation Powder*
- Blush: Alima Pure Satin Matte Blush
- *Be sure to look for your own color 🙂 Ingredients on website.
Other things to consider
- Diet: yes, diet! Keep your plate filled whole, fresh, organic, preferably raw fruits and vegetables. Avoid random additives, chemicals, and excess salts & oils. This will help you avoid acne, along with regularly washing your face.
- Water: stay hydrated! This will keep your skin moisturized and healthy.
- Makeup brushes: be sure to regularly wash them to avoid bacteria or unnecessary dirt on your skin. I use the Dr. Bronner’s that I use for my hands and dishes.
I thought I’d include this to give you an idea of how my skin looks! The top right and bottom left have minimal to no makeup, and the other two have makeup. The only problem I’ve ever has is dryness on my forehead and chin. For those areas, I am sure to lather my face up with coconut oil or moisturizer throughout the day when I am not wearing makeup, and of course, drink lots of fluids.
My Daily Routine
- Morning: rinse face with warm water, then moisturize and apply makeup. I recently started using 100 Percent Pure Fruit Dyed Makeup and loving it. I use the Foundation and highly recommend using their Primer as a base to keep your skin moisturized.
- Night: remove makeup with coconut oil, wipe clean, wash face, spray on a toner and moisturize a few minutes later.
- Drink 2-3 liters of water
- Little to no added salt
- Mostly whole foods! 🙂
Again, these are only products I have tried, and you may have others that you use that are great options, but I am currently sticking to these because I am satisfied 🙂 I would only recommend products that I have tried and loved!
I hope this is helpful to you all! Keep it simple, natural, and always vegan <3 Comment below if you have any other suggestions to share!