This pizza crust IS the best raw vegan pizza crust that I’ve had.
A high carb. low fat raw vegan pizza crust that will knock your socks off! This recipe is stated to be meant for 2 people, but come on guys, you want this all to yourself, or at least I know I do.
Tools I used for this recipe:
-I use an affordable and small Nesco Food Dehydrator and just lined the bottom row (not meant to be a tray haha) with parchment paper.
-If you want to get fancy, try out the Excalibur, which is top of the line.
- Spiralizer or Julienne peeler
- Vitamix (or high speed blender of choice) –> Receive free shipping by clicking here 🙂
The genius behind this crust is the man himself, Chris Kendall, a name that is probably familiar to those of you active in the raw vegan community here online and in social media. He has his own website, youtube channel, and recipe ebooks that I recommend you check out!
- 3 large zucchini, the straighter the shape the better
- 1 small roma tomatoes
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes (oil- and salt-free)
- 3 tbs chopped basil
- 3 leaves fresh oregano
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- 3 stalks green onion
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 1.5 tbs ground chia seeds
- 3 tbs water
- Marinara Sauce
- Roasted Asparagus
- Nutritional Yeast
- Using a spiralizer, create noodles with 2 zucchini. (I used the thick noodle blade)*
- Roughly chop and blend together the sun dried and fresh tomatoes, remaining zucchini, dates, chia seeds and water until smooth. Add in the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sauce from the blender with the zucchini noodles. Place onto a lined dehydrator tray about 1/" thick. Make sure it is uniform all throughout. (You can make 1 large crust (what I did) or two small crusts.)*
- Dehydrator at 115 for about 12 hours, or until the top is fully dry. Flip and dry for 2-3 more hours, or until fully dry.
- Remove the crust from the dehydrator, and cool for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings and sauce of your choice.
- I used:
- Optional: Dehydrate with toppings for another 2-4 hours before serving.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!