Are you all ready for this? Brace yourself, a new delicious recipe is coming your way!
…but made of only good stuff, I promise!
Of course, the ingredient sources will be up to you, but I wanted to share my favorites:
- Organic medjool dates: 7 Hot Dates (Ships in the US and Canada)
- Gluten-free flour blend: Trader Joe’s (or you can try Bob’s Red Mill)
- Organic raw cacao powder: Navitas Naturals
- Organic coconut sugar: Better Body Foods
- Chocolate Superfood Powder (oh yeah!): Ka’Chava Tribe
- Rainbow quinoa: Alter Eco
- Raw almond milk: homemade or Raw nut Milk
Enjoy these babies with some homemade raw vegan Ice Cream Milk. Yes, I swear it tastes like ice cream, and no animals were harmed in the making of it 🙂 If you are lazy and wish to purchase milk for this, try almond, hemp, oat, rice, etc. There are soo many options, and you do not have any excuse not to be drinking the good stuff.
I’ve spoken of this product before in my Easy Vegan Superfood Hot Chocolate, Holiday Cocoa Cherry Protein Fudge (gf) and my Healthy Chocolate Dessert Hummus (low-fat, avocado-free), but I can’t get enough of it! It tastes like brownie batter, and all you need to do is add water or vegan milk to it. I’m thinking of trying out a vegan ice cream recipe with it…my mouth is already watering.
KA’CHAVA TRIBAL SUPERFOODS
- No artificial sweeteners
- No preservatives
- Packed with a variety of superfoods, antioxidants, and so much more!
Have any of you tried this Superfood Blend? If so I’d love to hear what you think of it!
OH AND GUESS WHAT?
GIVEAWAY (Ends 2/5 PST)!
I have teamed up with Ka’Chava to give one of you a full container in their superfood blend, in the flavor of your choice. On Instagram:
- Repost the above photo, downloadable here.
- Follow @sweetsimplevegan and @kachavatribe
- Tag both of our accounts and hashtag #sweetsimplevegan in the original caption.
Want to earn more entries? Here’s how:
- Pin any of the photos of this page onto Pinterest with the title “Quinoa Protein Brownie Bites (gf) + Ka ‘Chava Superfood Giveaway!”.
- Share the giveaway from my facebook onto your timeline and comment on the post that you have done so.
- Tweet about the giveaway by posting the photo above and tagging me, @sweetsimpleveg.
- Comment on any other blog post on my site.
Comment below telling me which methods you entered on. If you entered with a blog post comment, add the link. Each one of these methods will earn you 1 entry, so feel free to do them as many times as you want <3
Winner: Marsha A!
Quinoa Protein Brownie Bites
- Prep Time: 8 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- Yield: 3-5
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add dates and almond milk into the processor or high speed blender until a paste is formed. Toss in the remaining ingredients and and run until smooth.
- Use a 2 tbsp cookie scoop to place on the lines sheet. Bake for 25 minutes until no longer soft on the outside. It will be soft inside and firm outside, with cake-like consistency.
Please note that I have only tried this recipe with the Ka’Chava brand protein powder, so results will vary! If you do not have access to Ka’Chava, I would try out other delicious brands, such as Sun Warrior or Vega One.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan! I was also provided with Ka’Chava to try and review on my blog, but all of the opinions shared are my own. W ould not share a product with you all unless I loved it!