Absolutely delicious 🙂
Last year for Christmas I made a Raw Fall Zucchini Pasta + Ginger Persimmon Dressing that my family absolutely LOVED, so I thought I would bring this dish to the Ugly Sweater Vegan Potluck. I simplified the recipe quite a bit, and focused on highlighting the persimmons in. BEST. DRESSING. EVER.
In order to get zucchini noodles, I use the Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer. For a list of all of my kitchen tools, click here.
- 4 zucchini, spiralized*
- 2 super ripe hachiya persimmons
- ¼-1/3 inch fresh ginger (or ¼-1/2 tsp ginger powder)
- Juice of ½-1 lime (to taste)
- Blend all of the ingredients (except for the zucchini) until smooth. Adjust lime to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the zucchini noodles, mix, and enjoy!
Be sure to eat this right away! If not, squeeze the liquid out of the zucchini before pouring the dressing over. The zucchini is water rich and as it sits, the water will release and it will become soupy.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!