After you have made your beloved nut milks, what do you do with the pulp? Make brownies, of course!
- Organic medjool dates: 7 Hot Dates (Ships in the US and Canada)
- Organic coconut butter: Artisana
- Aluminum-free baking powder: Bob’s Red Mill
- Gluten-free flour blend: Bob’s Red Mill
- Gluten-free rolled oats: Bob’s Red Mill
- Organic raw cacao powder: Navitas Naturals
- Organic coconut sugar: Better Body Foods
I used the almond pulp from my Ice Cream Milk, so it was flavored as compared to a plain almond milk pulp. You can taste the batter before baking (yes you can!), so be sure to do that to taste the sweetness level and adjust it yo your liking.
What’s your favorite way to use up your nut milk pulp? Share below, I’d love to try out your ideas!Print
Vegan Almond Pulp Fudge Brownies (gf)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1 cup gf rolled oats
- 1 cup organic medjool dates, soaked
- 3/4 cups gluten free flour blend
- 3/4 cup almond pulp
- 2/3 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Ice Cream Milk (or any of your choice)
- 2 tbs apple purée
- 2 tsp organic coconut butter
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- Add ins if desired (I omitted), such as walnuts, almonds, dried fruit cacao nibs, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a 9×13 brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the ingredients in a into food processor (or high speed blender) and run until combined and as smooth as you can get it.
- At this point, stir in any add ins by hand in the food processor or in a separate bowl.
- Spread into the lined baking tray and bake for 25-30 mins, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving
I used the almond milk and pulp from my Ice Cream Milk, so it was flavored as compared to a plain almond milk and pulp. You can taste the batter before baking (yes you can!), so be sure to do that to taste the sweetness level and adjust it to your liking.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan!