I really thought that by the time this fall holiday season ended, I would be all pumpkin’d out, but I’m still on a pumpkin kick!
I made another batch of my Pumpkin Pecan Milk and decided I would see how it would turn out as a Sweet Pumpkin Chia Pudding and oh my, this recipe is heaven in a cup. It is so light, yet it’s decadent and creamy. My parents thought I was serving them some vegan junk food, and they devoured it!
My favorite chia seeds to use are The Chia Co. organic non-GMO chia seeds. You can definitely use any brand that you like but I just thought I woul share if any of you are new to the ingredient.Serve this recipe as is or paired with Banana Nice Cream, Pumpkin Pie Soft Serve if you’re into pumpkin like me, or simply with some fresh fruit. This recipe sits well in the fridge and can last you about 3-4 days if you are using homemade raw nut milks without any preservatives.Print
Sweet Pumpkin Chia Pudding (raw, gf)
- Prep Time: 8 hours 15 mins
- Total Time: 8 hours 15 mins
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Raw Vegan
- 1 recipe Pumpkin Pecan Milk
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- Prepare the pecan milk, and place into a large sealable jar or container.
- Add in the chia seed and thoroughly mix/shake (if it permits).
- Place into the refrigerator and allow it to sit overnight, stirring after 2 hours to be sure it sets properly.
- Remove from the fridge in the morning and enjoy.
Disclaimer: This page may contain affiliate links, which simply means that I earn a commission if you purchase through those links, but your price remains the same. Thank you for supporting Sweet Simple Vegan! This post is NOT sponsored. All opinions shared are my own.