Instead of tossing your papaya seeds after eating the fruit, make use of them!
A lot of people don’t know that you can actually use the Papaya Seeds. There are tons of recipes online, which utilize the ingredient for its peppery flavor. Give it a try! You can dry the seeds and use them just as you would peppercorns. Or, make a face mask! This is super simple, and you only need 2 ingredients.
Be mindful that this recipe is enzyme rich and will burn a little! It’s the Alpha Hydroxy Acids munching dead skins cells.Print
Raw Vegan Papaya Seed & Coconut Oil Facial
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Beauty
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- Papaya seeds
- 1/2-1 tbs coconut oil
- Crush the papaya seeds in a high speed blender or food processor until broken down into the consistency of a rough sand.
- Apply the mask to your face, neck and/or chest, and allow it to sit for 1-10 minutes. The time will vary depending on how long you can stand the burning sensation.
- Rinse your skin and pat dry.
- Apply a cooling layer of coconut oil onto your face.