Where are all my mango lovers at?!
Mango salads, soups, smoothies or just a plain ol’ mango mono meal. All are always the best, right?
Atualfo mangoes are always my favorite. For me personally, I love that they are less stringy, that they are creamy dreamy when fully ripe, and that they are almost always the most affordable mangoes in my area. I was inspired by Ellen Fisher to make mango dressings for my salads and I have discovered a new personal favorite.
Summer Mango Salad
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 yellow squash
- 2 Ataulfo mangoes, diced
- 1/2″ fresh ginger
- Juice of 1/2-1 lime, to taste
- 1 tbsp red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped, divided
- 1/3 cup mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- Spiralize the zucchini and yellow squash. Set aside in a serving bowl. (If you do not own a spiralizing tool, you can make noodles with a standard peeler or julienne peeler).
- Place all of the remaining ingredients except for the cilantro in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour the sauce and 3 tbsp cilantro over the noodles, and stir until combined.
- Top with tomato, bell pepper and remaining cilantro.