During my Essentials course, we learned about making nut milk and flavor balancing. During our exercise, we made the best tasting almond milk I swear I have ever had. Unfortunately, there was not a recipe for it shared. My instructor went by his own personal preference and experience making this nut milk. I wrote down all of what we included in it, and I went home to try and recreate it.
I don’t know if this is exactly what I had at M.A.K.E, but I believe that it is pretty darn close.
You can leave out any ingredient as you prefer, while you can also add more or less of any ingredient as well. Tell me what you think of this, and let me know if you added any additional ingredients that go well with it, I’d love to try them out!Print
Raw Vegan Ice Cream Milk
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- 3 1/2 cups homemade almond milk (or any unsweetened & plain variety)
- 1 medjool date or 1 tablespoon raw agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon coconut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract or 1/4-1/2 fresh vanilla bean, scraped
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder (optional)
- A pinch of salt
- Simply place all of the ingredients into a high speed blender and process until smooth.
- Optional: strain through a nut milk bag or fine mesh sieve if you want this to be completely smooth.