Unfortunately, I did not win the competition, but hey, that’s not what’s important. I was happy that I was able to share a delicious G L U T E N – F R E E & V E G A N recipe on a site that only has a few of those types of recipes! <3
What I created were Vanilla Chai Banana Bread Protein Muffins (GF) and served them with the Strawberry Protein Jam below. You can sub any type of protein powder you would like in this, but I used the Vega One Berry for mine. Enjoy!
- 2.5 cups fresh strawberries (with stems)
- 2 tbs Vega One French Berry protein powder
- 1 tbs Vega One Natural protein powder
- 1-2 tsp orange juice
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼-½ tsp vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients except chia seeds together until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds, and then set overnight to thicken (or at least 2 hours).