One of the easiest recipes you can make at home is Banana Ice Cream! I am sure that you have seen or even made banana ice cream yourself, but I am sharing this for further inspiration 🙂
Might I add that I suggest ALWAYS aiming to purchase organic berries. Berries are one of the fruits most heavily sprayed with pesticides when non-organic, so be sure to try your best to get organic!Print
Low Fat Raw Vegan Berries & Cream
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: 1-2
- 2 large bananas, chopped and frozen
- 1/8-1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract (or fresh vanilla bean if you have it)
- 1/8-1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Fresh organic berries
- Add the bananas to a food processor (or high speed blender with a tamper) and pulse until broken into very small pieces.
- Add in the vanilla and cinnamon.
- Process until the bananas reach a light a fluffy texture, just as ice cream would have.
- Pour into a serving bowl, and top with fresh berries.