I have gotten a lot of positive feedback on Instagram on a snack I put together, so I thought I would share this idea here as well. You can be raw AND enjoy your pizza too. Guilt-free, fat free, cruelty free, sweet vegan pizza <3 This is a great recipe to make with kids, and it’s super simple. All you need is a watermelon, a knife + toppings of your choice. You can use any and every topping you desire! You can even use veggies as well. A lot of watermelon salad recipes are out there, so you can even take your favorite watermelon salad recipe and make raw pizza out of it with the same ingredients.Print
Fully Raw Fruit Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- 1/8 round of a medium watermelon
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1/2-1 tbs unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- Slice a large round from a watermelon.
- Lay onto a cutting board and add toppings of choice.
- Using a large knife, slice as your would a pizza or cake.