I have gotten a lot of positive feedback on Instagram on a snack I put together, so I thought I would share this idea here as well. You can be raw AND enjoy your pizza too. Guilt-free, fat free, cruelty free, sweet vegan pizza <3 This is a great recipe to make with kids, and it’s super simple. All you need is a watermelon, a knife + toppings of your choice. You can use any and every topping you desire! You can even use veggies as well. A lot of watermelon salad recipes are out there, so you can even take your favorite watermelon salad recipe and make raw pizza out of it with the same ingredients.
- ⅛ round of a medium watermelon
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1-2 tbs unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- Slice a large round from a watermelon.
- Lay onto a cutting board and add toppings of choice.
- Using a large knife, slice as your would a pizza or cake.