This recipe is sweet, simple and vegan! It’s a great treat and is much healthier than store bought vegan yogurts. Plus, it only requires three simple ingredients. The only thing I must mention is that you should double check that the probiotics you are using are vegan. The brands may differ depending on where you are in the world. If you have a brand that you love to use, leave it in the comments below and I will be sure to include it in my post for all to see.Print
Homemade Coconut Yogurt (Raw)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 16 hours
- Total Time: 16 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Snack
- 1 cup coconut water
- 16 oz coconut meat
- 2 Probiotic capsules
- Place the coconut water and meat into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Open and pour the powder out of the capsules into the blender and blend briefly until combined.
- Place your mixture into a large container, leaving room for it to expand, and set it on your counter, room temperature, for about 12-16 hours.
- Serve with any sweetener/mix ins of choice. (I blended dates into mine and topped it with cinnamon, berries and a banana).