Citrus & Berry Chia Pudding
Author: Jasmine Briones / Sweet Simple Vegan
Recipe type: Breakfast, SnackBreakfast, Snack
Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 Sambazon acai smoothie pack, thawed
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 medjool dates (or desired sweetener)
- 3 tbs The Chia Co chia seeds
- 2 mandarin oranges
- ¼ tsp Better Body Foods vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together except for the chia seeds and mandarin orange.
- Stir in chia seeds and allow the mix to sit for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. You can cut down this time by preference, but I like letting it sit at least 2 hours 🙂
- Top with mandarin orange slices and serve.