I can eat oatmeal all day, everyday. In fact, I would eat this oatmeal, the exact flavor and everything, in that way. It is not too sweet, although you can increase the sweetness if you choose, it is jam packed with vitamins and essential nutrients, has quinoa and coconut, and is purple! A pretty plate always wins me over because we all always eat with our eyes first!
I created this as a part of my acai series on Instagram.
Share you fav your acai recipe and tag #acaitreat, I would love to see what you can come up with and I can share it on my page. By the way, how gorgeous is my new spoon! I found it from a cute little shop on Etsy called For Such A Time Designs, and I think it is such a unique creation. I think I am going to end up framing it and keeping it forever.
Overnight Acai Quinoa Oatmeal (GF)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup Sambazon Acai “The Original” juice + more to top to serve
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or water)
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tbs blueberries
- 1 date (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1.5 tbs unsweetened coconut
- Blend the blueberries, banana, date, almond milk and acai juice together.
- Mis the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl or sealable container, and pour the liquid mixture over.
- Stir throughly, and set in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, top with a splash of acai and toppings of choice.