Sharing one of my favorite Acai Treat recipes! I am currently having an #AcaiTreat sharing on my Instagram account, and asking all of my followers to join in! All you have to do is share your favorite acai recipe, and share it with the hashtag.
This recipe is so easy to make, and is so much healthier (and tastier might I add) than your normal chocolate covered strawberry. Alternatively, blueberries or even a Raw Berry Jam can be used in place of the Acai if not available.
Acai Cacao Covered Strawberries
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- 16 strawberries
- 1/2 cup Sambazon Acai Juice
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 5 Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp cacao (or Cocoa or carob)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Unsweetened coconut and/or cacao nibs for topping
- Line a baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper.
- Blend all of the ingredients together except for the strawberries. Place into the fridge for 15 minutes to garden up a bit.
- Remove from fridge and dip strawberries in. Place onto baking sheet and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Set it in the fridge for 15 more minutes, then remove and serve.